SAPIENTIS, IT talent search specialist in Barcelona is looking for a passionate Product Owner for our client, a Cybersecurity company.
Our mission is to make messaging ultimately secure and convenient for every enterprise. We are committed to developing and broadly distributing complete and transparent software solutions for easy protection of privacy. In this we want to become the leading experts.
We are an international company with teams in Switzerland, Luxembourg, Germany, Spain, and the UK. We’re an equal opportunity employer and proud of our diversity and multi-cultural background. Seize the opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage!
As a Product Owner you are playing a key role in our company’s product development process.
In a time of constant cyber-attacks on our privacy, corporate information and societal processes in government and the defense of our freedom, we at PEP Security have built the rails for a secure architecture that protects our privacy and freedom, by ensuring best-in-class security through a Zero Trust Architecture.
If freedom through a maximum of data protection is your thing – this job may be just the one you’ve been looking for.
You will own the implementation of our product vision and motivate the team with clear and elevating goals. You show commitment by doing whatever is necessary to build the best product possible – and that means being actively engaged with your team. To do so you are business savvy as you are a key decision-maker in shaping the product, as you understand the market, the customer and the business in order to make sound decisions. Working closely with key stakeholders throughout the organization and beyond is as important as to be close to the team, so you can communicate tailored messages to different people about each aspect of your product at any given time.
- You work closely with all stakeholders to define the vision of our product
- You own a clearly prioritized, estimated and well-specified backlog according to a well documented product vision and strategy
- You drive pragmatic MVPs for new features and products, thriving for an optimum product market fit before entering the main product development process
- You apply the principles of agile product development balancing effective, efficient, and sustainable engineering principles.
- You maintain and care for the highest quality of your product backlog. You translate epics into user stories according to the INVEST principles and work with your engineering partners to refine features and tasks, ensuring at all entries that everything your teams does meets your up-to-date product vision.
- You oversee and participate in all development stages – you are a key player throughout each engineering ritual, including planning, refinement, review, sprint and retrospectives.
- You relentlessly work on improving knowledge, skills, processes, and documentation, by actively contributing to our learning organization.
- Your track the product progress and make it transparent to the team and the stakeholders.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related field
- You have a strong and proven business acumen
- Your worked more than 3 years as Product Owner in a B2B environment
- You are enthusiastic about cyber security and digital privacy
- You have a solid understanding about the principles and architectures in cyber security and have a thorough understanding of the industry
- You already developed a product in the industry – pref. multi-platform
- You are an agile, CI/CD, security evangelizer
- You love SW engineering and interacting with engineers
- You lead through a clean structure, clear goals, and good communication (both verbally and written)
- You are an empathetic leader and decision maker
Nice to Have
- You understand Email architectures and principles
- You understand the principles behind ZTA, PGP, S/MIME, X.509, PKI
- You have experience in creating successful mobile apps as well as desktop and cloud applications
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com