SAPIENTIS, IT talent search specialist in Barcelona is looking for a passionate Mobile Team Lead Android-iOS) for our client, a Cibersecurity company.
Our mission is to make messaging ultimately secure and convenient for every enterprise. We are committed to developing and broadly distributing complete and transparent software solutions for easy protection of privacy. In this we want to become the leading experts.
We are an international company with teams in Switzerland, Luxembourg, Germany, Spain, and the UK. We’re an equal opportunity employer and proud of our diversity and multi-cultural background. Seize the opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage!
As the Mobile Team Lead you are playing a key role in our company’s apps solution development process.
In a time of constant cyber-attacks on our privacy, corporate information and societal processes in government and the defense of our freedom, we have built the rails for a secure architecture that protects our privacy and freedom, by ensuring best-in-class security through a Zero Trust Architecture.
If freedom through a maximum of data protection is your thing – this job may be just the one you’ve been looking for.
You will own the translation of our Zero Trust Architecture Masterplan into value-added mobile applications.
You will lead and direct the mobile application development, ensuring highly scalable and performant applications in the context of a cost effective and efficient development organization.
You will coach the team in best engineering practices and work with the company architect on how to implement the company’s architectural vision. By working closely with our engineering manager and architect, you ensure the implementation of the overall technology vision of the company.
You show commitment by doing whatever is necessary to build the best product possible – and that means being actively engaged with your team. Working closely with key stakeholders throughout the organization and beyond is as important as to be close to the team, so you can communicate tailored messages to different people about each aspect of your product at any given time.
What we offer
- Salary according to your experience and skills
- 25 holiday days per year
- Participation in our ESOP
- Remote work with a few on-site meetings (sprint reviews, retrospectives, sprint plannings, architecture and design reviews, project workshops)
- Flexible workday
- Career plan
- Laptop and work equipment
- Choose your preferred work environment: MacOS or Windows
- Internal trainnings
- Teambuilding events
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related field
- You have a track record in leading teams and providing architectural directions in application software development
- Your worked more than 2 years as an Android team lead
- Your worked more than 5 years as an Android developer
- You are enthusiastic about cyber security and digital privacy
- You have a solid understanding about the principles and architectures in cyber security and have a thorough understanding of the industry
- You are proficient in Java and Kotlin.
- You have basic knowledge on iOS platform and its development languages (Objective-C and Swift).
- You are enthusiastic about S.O.L.I.D principles, clean code principles and software patterns
- You are enthusiastic about the ecosystem and always up to date regarding Android development
- You are an agile, CI/CD, security evangelizer
- You are enthusiastic, have a can-do attitude and want to deliver quickly and iterate fast. When you see something broken, you can’t help but fix it. You like to collaborate and communicate asynchronously.
- You are a team player and enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- You embrace the principles of a serving coach
- You lead through a clean structure, clear goals, and excellent communication skills (both verbally and written)
- You are an empathetic leader and decision maker
- You are enthusiastic about UI/UX
- You are enthusiastic about automated testing
- You have experience in creating successful mobile apps
- You are able to work with legacy code bases
Nice to Have
- You have worked with Android NDK and cross-built libraries for Android
- You understand Email architectures and principles
- You have worked with Docker, Linux, iOS, Android and security tools.
- You understand the principles behind ZTA, PGP, S/MIME, X.509, PKI
- You are familiar with email protocols IMAP, SMTP, EWS and EAS
- You are familiar with auth protocols like OAuth 2
- You are familiar with SCRUM methodology
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com