WHO WE ARE:
Our client believes in the power of Internet connectivity. As the world’s largest provider of managed internet, SD-WAN/SASE, and Cloud connectivity solutions, we power enterprises and government sites worldwide, helping to enhance every business’ productivity with flexible and optimal Internet performance. We strive to design services and solutions to meet customers needs and create a seamless experience across their journey.
As a trusted partner of Fortune 500 enterprises, our continued aim and success in helping both our customers and partners depends solely on the talented individuals that make us a dynamic, effective, multicultural, and equitable environment.
We are looking for an experienced front-end developer with excellent UI/UX skills to join our application teams working in the Agile way on digital services we provide to our Clients. As a Front-End Developer will join 15+ members split in teams working during 2-week-long iterations on the digital platform (expereo.one) that our Clients use to analyze their network traffic and interact with us on the service we provide.
Here is how your day-today responsibilities of the role will look like, but are not limited to:
- Translate business needs and designs into technical requirements and solution designs
- Develop new front-end features in React
- Write unit, integration and automated UI tests (when needed)
- Maintain and enhance existing features in React
- Fix bugs found by the team and end-users
- Create intuitive, efficient, consistent, and beautiful user experiences
- Collaborate and share knowledge with other team members in the Agile way
- Follow best practices and standards, as agreed on with architects
- Analyze and define improvement areas within the systems
- React, Tailwind, Typescript, GraphQL Apollo Client, Vite.js and other goodies (plus whatever you can bring!).
- A platform project where we can re-invent the stack when the necessity rises. We are not afraid to criticize the stack
- Pipelines, GitLab, automatic set ups & more DevOps shiny things.
- Freedom on personal computer, we keep security tight but not at the price of comfort.
- Multidisciplinary teams, you are not alone!
- The whole teams have a voice on the best approach for his area. Bring your aces!
- Conferences budget
- If preferred, switching or mixing disciplines is possible. (FE that wants to learn BE, FE interested on design, etc.)
- Mistakes are not a problem but chances to grow, you grow, we grow. Be honest not afraid.
If you are eager to work in a successful global tech company, closely collaborate within a friendly atmosphere and be part of an ambitious development team using the latest tools and technologies, then this position could be a perfect match!
We are an Equal Opportunities employer who aims to support and celebrate every employee that comes through our doors.
We provide a fast-paced, multicultural office environment that rewards hard work and team players. Our positive and inclusive company culture ensures that our teams are happy, support each other, and are committed to providing our customers with quality work.
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience developing web applications
- At least 4 years’ experience with React and tooling around it (Webpack/Vite, linters, etc.)
- Dominion with Git
- Exceptionally good English language skills and excellent communication ability
- Experience working together with designers, product owners and other disciplines
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle
- Basic understanding of back-end development (including relational databases and SQL)
- Understanding and working knowledge of software design patterns
- Working knowledge of automated testing (incl. unit, integration and automated UI tests)
- Knowledge of AWS (Amazon Web Services) and CI/CD tools
- Excitement about the DevOps culture and the Agile mindset
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org