SAPIENTIS, IT talent search specialist in Barcelona is looking for a passionate Test Automation Lead for our client, a Cybersecurity company.
Our mission is to make messaging ultimately secure and convenient for every enterprise. We are committed to developing and broadly distributing complete and transparent software solutions for easy protection of privacy. In this we want to become the leading experts.
We are an international company with teams in Switzerland, Luxembourg, Germany, Spain, and the UK. We’re an equal opportunity employer and proud of our diversity and multi-cultural background. Seize the opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage!
As the Test Automation Lead you will join our growing QA team to work on our cybersecurity focused products. You will work on a variety of products from email clients all the way down to the IP stack. The common thread throughout all our products is a zero-trust architecture-based cybersecurity framework.
You will be responsible for mentoring the team members on all things test and test automation and you will have the freedom to create the automated framework as you see fit.
To extend our international and fast-growing team we are looking for a full-time
Test Automation Lead (m/f/d)
The position is based in our Barcelona office with a couple of mandatory days in the office each month, the rest of the time you can choose to work from home or in the office.
Increase test coverage, build, and maintain our current framework as well as create new frameworks from scratch.
- Provide estimation of timescales for test work when required
- Mentor other members of the QA team in the “art of test development”
- Assume the role as Automation Test Lead in the team for daily activities.
- Work as the Head of Engineering Ops’ right hand in all test-related matters and together create, improve and further the team and its processes.
At least 5 years’ experience in test and quality assurance
- Python/pytest/BDD (or similar and be open to switch)
- Proficiency in a mobile app test framework such as Apium or Androids Espresso
- Proven success in leading test work on big software projects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously, but enjoy work in a team
- Service-minded and results-oriented
- Fluency in English
Nice to Have
Hands on experience with J2EE, IBM MQ, Regex and XPath
- Experience with encryption, PGP, private/public keys.
- Experience with Docker and Terraform/Packer
- Linux knowledge including command line scripting and SSH
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org