SAPIENTIS, IT talent search specialist in Barcelona is looking for a passionate Agile Coach / Scrum Master for our client, a Cybersecurity company.
Our mission is to make messaging ultimately secure and convenient for every enterprise. We are committed to developing and broadly distributing complete and transparent software solutions for easy protection of privacy. In this we want to become the leading experts.
We are an international company with teams in Switzerland, Luxembourg, Germany, Spain, and the UK. We’re an equal opportunity employer and proud of our diversity and multi-cultural background. Seize the opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage!
As an Agile Coach / Scrum Master you are transforming the way we build products our customers love.
In a time of constant cyber-attacks on our privacy, corporate information and societal processes in government and the defense of our freedom, we have built the rails for a secure architecture that protects our privacy and freedom, by ensuring best-in-class security through a Zero Trust Architecture.
If freedom through a maximum of data protection is your thing – this job may be just the one you’ve been looking for.
You will own the transformation of our product organization into an agile organization, delivering world-class customer experience with a highly motivated team. You will act as agile coach / scrum master for two product teams, ensuring high- performance teams that love the way they build products in an autonomous, engaging and highly motivating way. You will coach the teams in best agile practices focused on superior product-market-fit and consistent engineering velocity. By working closely with our engineering manager and architect as well as the CTO, you ensure the implementation of the overall technology vision of the company. You show commitment by doing whatever is necessary to build the best product teams possible – and that means being actively engaged with your team. Working closely with key stakeholders throughout the organization and beyond is as important as to be close to the team, so you can communicate tailored messages to different people about each aspect of your product at any given time.
You will coach, mentor and guide our people to figure out the best solutions for their specific challenges. You will analyze the organization’s existing infrastructure and implement improvements to help streamline processes and create efficiencies. You will play a key role in the long-term strategy across the entire organization, helping our teams to deliver better products in a faster, more efficient manner.
- Hands on Scrum Master for two product teams
- Coach teams to delivering products that customers love in a highly motivating way
- Work with product teams to optimize systems and processes and design a strategy for the implementation of agile best practices
- Guide teams to help them stay on track with agile techniques, fine-tuning approaches as needed to ensure the overall strategy is being met
- Lead agile workshops for product teams, as well as key stakeholders
- Promote and advocate a culture of continuous improvement, setting goals and milestones and being accountable for them while creating a highly engaging and enriching work environment
- Drive cultural change by championing an agile mindset and ensure the organization is at the forefront of industry best practices
- Proven experience as an Agile Coach
- Engineering degree (Bonus: Computer Science)
- Empathetic leader and coach
- Experience in Scrum, Kanban, and Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFe, LeSS)
- Can showcase examples of implementing agile techniques in different cultures and environments
- Experience running agile projects of varying size and complexity
- An excellent communicator and motivator
Nice to Have
- You have worked with Android, iOS and Windows teams
- You understand Email architectures and principles
- You understand the principles behind ZTA, PGP, S/MIME, X.509, PKI
- You are familiar with email protocols IMAP, SMTP, EWS and EAS
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org