SAPIENTIS, IT talent search specialist in Barcelona is looking for a passionate Senior DevOps Engineer for our client, a Cybersecurity company.
Our mission is to make messaging ultimately secure and convenient for every enterprise. We are committed to developing and broadly distributing complete and transparent software solutions for easy protection of privacy. In this we want to become the leading experts.
We are an international company with teams in Switzerland, Luxembourg, Germany, Spain, and the UK. We’re an equal opportunity employer and proud of our diversity and multi-cultural background. Seize the opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage!
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you are playing a key role in implementing, maintaining, and improving our CI/CD system.
You will implement new continuous build pipelines for our products, as well as maintaining and improving our current CI/CD system. Automatic test execution will also fall under your responsibility.
The position is based in our Barcelona office with a couple of mandatory days in the office each month, rest of the days you can choose working from home or in the office.
To extend our international and fast-growing team we are looking for a full-time Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) based in our Barcelona office.
- You will work closely with the development team to implement CI/CD for all applications.
- You will be responsible to apply the general Masterplan for Zero Trust Architecture to the DevOps processes.
- You will work closely with the testing team to ensure quality processes on the overall system.
- You will apply the agile methodology to achieve the perfect balance between effectivity, efficiency y sustainability.
- You will participate in all the phases of the development cycle.
- You will create both internal and external documentation and videos.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Your worked more than 4 years as a DevOps engineer.
- You are proficient in Docker and Jenkins.
- You are proficient in git.
- You have experience in cross-builds.
- You are enthusiastic about cyber security and digital privacy.
- You have a deep understanding about automated testing.
- You are familiar with agile, and security principles.
- You are self-driven, have a can-do attitude and want to deliver quickly and iterate fast. When you see something broken, you can’t help but fix it. You like to collaborate and communicate asynchronously.
- You are a team player and enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- You are empathetic, willing to learn and teach.
- You have experience in building mobile apps and windows apps.
- You can work with legacy code bases.
Nice to Have
- You understand Email architectures and principles
- You understand the principles behind ZTA, PGP, S/MIME, X.509, PKI
- Expert in Gitlab
- XCode build experience
- Gradle build experience
- VS build tools experience
- Creative thinking
What we offer
- Permanent employment
- Marketable remuneration
- Use of ‘home office’ or ‘mobile office’ in line with the company’s mobile working policy
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org