SAPIENTIS, IT talent search specialist in Barcelona is looking for a passionate Technical Support Lead for our client, a Cybersecurity company.
Our mission is to make messaging ultimately secure and convenient for every enterprise. We are committed to developing and broadly distributing complete and transparent software solutions for easy protection of privacy. In this we want to become the leading experts.
We are an international company with teams in Switzerland, Luxembourg, Germany, Spain, and the UK. We’re an equal opportunity employer and proud of our diversity and multi-cultural background. Seize the opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage!
As the Technical Support Lead you will build and grow our service team to support our portfolio of cybersecurity focused products. You will work on a variety of products from email clients all the way down to the IP stack. The common thread throughout all of our products is a zero-trust architecture-based cybersecurity framework.
You will be responsible for supporting our products, liaising with customers and third-party service providers and creating and maintaining processes and best practices for the support team. You will build and lead the support team from the ground up.
To extend our international and fast-growing team we are looking for a full-time
Technical Support Lead (m/f/d)
The position is based in our Barcelona office with a couple of mandatory days in the office each month, the rest of the time you can choose to work from home or in the office.
- Be an expert in our products and be able to do “third line support”
- Communicate and work together with customers and service providers that will handle first and second line support.
- Build and grow the support team.
- Build processes and best practices for the support team.
- Mentor and guide the support team.
- Choose and build a professional tooling environment.
- Work together with the Engineering Ops Manager to create a world class support organization.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a software / SaaS support and service organization
- Demonstrable success in leading support teams
- Experience in working in big support projects.
- Strong Windows knowledge
- Strong Android and iOS knowledge
- Strong email knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously, but enjoy work in a team
- Service-minded and results-oriented
- Enthusiastic about processes and quality
- Strong customer focus
- Fluency in English
Nice to Have
- Experience in encryption, PGP, private/public keys.
- Knowledge about a wide range of service and support tools.
- Jira and Confluence knowledge
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com